Your donation impacts individuals, families & communities
In for the cause is a non-profit organisation based out of Gurgaon, India. Over the past five years, we have covered thousands of people through our awareness programs across the country and helped people with disabilities with skill building and employment so they can live dignified and empowered lives. This is made possible through your donations and voluntary support enabling us to scale our impact and create a more inclusive nation.
Your donations can help us empower many more!
- As a policy we do not accept Cash donations.
- Donations to Awareness For Inclusion Foundation are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Please share the details after you have made the donation to help our interns, along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send 80G tax exemption receipt of the same.
- Awareness For Inclusion Foundation is not registered with FCRA and we cannot accept foreign donations. We can accept donations from Non-Resident Indian only through any bank account operational in India. Contributions made by a citizen of India, living in another country, from his personal savings, through the normal banking channels, are not treated as foreign contributions. However, while accepting any donations from such NRI, it is mandatory to obtain his passport details to ascertain that he/she is an Indian passport holder.
- In case you are a Non-Resident Indian and Indian passport holder and wish to donate, please write to Ms Neha Rauthan at email@example.com or speak to us at +91 70110 36066